Application and Fees: Architectural Practice Examination
To apply for the Architectural Practice Examination, you must sign in - on the right hand side menu - and complete the Application Form for Parts 1 & 2; and Part 3 when you have successfully completed Parts 1 and 2.
You can also apply to attend the briefing session by signing in, and selecting the Briefing Session. You will given an Event Confirmation form which you should print out and bring to the briefing session, together with photographic identification (drivers license or similar).
Before completing the Application Form for Parts 1 & 2, make sure you have your Logbook and Statement of Practical Experience completed and the Statutory Declaration appropriately signed, and in one pdf in the order set out on the application form (so that it can be uploaded with your Application Form). When you have complete the Application Form, and uploaded your pdf document, you will be taken to the payment page for payment.
Fees for the various parts of the Architectural Practice Examination are on the relevant Application Form (available at sign in).
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2017 SESSIONS of the ARCHITECTURAL PRACTICE EXAMINATION:
- 21 February 2017 at 10.30 am: Briefing for Candidates
- 7 March 2017 at 3.00 pm: Closing date for Applications for Part 1 & 2, and submission of Logbooks
- 4 April 2017 at 10.30 am: National Examination Paper (Part 2)
- 2 May 20176: Oral Examination (Part 3)
- 4 July 2017 at 10.30 am: Briefing for Candidates
- 25 July 2017 at 3.00 pm: Closing date for Applications for Parts 1 & 2, and submission of Logbooks
- 22 August 2017 at 10.30 am: National Examination Paper (Part 2)
- 26 September 2017: Oral Examination (Part 3)