Renewal of registration is due by 30 June each year. Renewal of registration is now done on-line (see below). Individual architects (practising and non-practising) and architectural businesses must renew registration each year to remain on the Register. An email notification will be sent at least 4 weeks before renewals are due - please ensure your contact details including your email address are always up to date. Please Note: A Reinstatement fee ($100) will apply to late renewals.
To renew your registration
- click on 'Sign in' on the right hand side menu (or drop down menu)
- Enter your User name (registration number) and password (contact the Office if you have lost/forgotten your password)
- You will be taken to your registration profile page. Click on Renew registration (in the Membership Info section). Check your contact details are correct and make any changes if necessary.
- You will then be asked a series of questions; and your Professional Indemnity Insurance details must be entered in the appropriate fields (provider; amount of cover; expiry date).**
- Payment options are credit card (via the secure payment gateway, after you have Saved the form), EFT or Cheque. If you elect to pay by EFT or cheque your renewal will not be closed until the payment is received.
- The Declaration is then signed electronically. This attests to the veracity of the information entered in the on-line renewal form.
- Click Save at the bottom of the form. An electronic receipt / invoice will be sent to you via email - please keep this for your records. (For credit card payment you will then be taken to the secure payment gateway).
** Non-practising architects will be asked to confirm the reason for exemption from PI Insurance, and complete tick boxes declaring no architectural services will be provided during the year.